Sunday, March 2, 2008

Banner ad that works for Discount Tire


Call today? Click here? Retailers looking for immediate results from online banner advertising often include a strong call to action. This 468x60 banner for Discount Tire that I discovered on the Logan (Utah) newspaper website (hjnews.com) does a great job telling the reader to Order Your Tires Online. Instantly, because of the logo, the picture of the tire and the word "tires" you know what's for sale. What's in it for me? I don't have to call or visit the store. Don't even need the address. Just click on the ad and I'm taken to webtires.net where I can find the tire size that fits my rig and chose the brand and price range that fits my needs. Obviously I'll still need to visit the brick and mortar but the advertiser makes the shopping easy.

No comments: